- J.D., University of North Texas at Dallas College of Law, Dallas, TX.
- Moot Court Competitor
- Admissions Liaison
- B.A., Communication Studies, Furman University, Greenville, SC.
- Spanish Concentration
- Hispanic Alliance, Volunteer Income Tax Preparer
- Marketing Department, Student Liaison
Associate, Ryan Law Firm
Arielle represents clients through all phases of litigation relating to ad valorem property tax matters.
Prior to joining Ryan Law, Arielle’s practice focused on coverage litigation and property disputes, both commercial and residential. Her practice included defending insurance carriers at various stages of litigation, as well as pre-suit evaluation of breach of contract and bad faith claims.
Prior to graduating law school, Arielle clerked for Judge Martin Hoffman of the 68th, served as Madam Chair of the Southwest Region of the National Black Law Students Association, she was the fundraiser chair for her local BlSA chapter, won the Judges Gavel Moot Court competition her second semester, served on the Board of Advocates, competed in two ABA moot court competitions, one administrative moot court competitions, and received multiple CALI awards. Arielle also studied abroad as she participated in Baylor’s Academy of the Advocates Advanced School of the Trial Program in Scotland.
Professional/ Civic Affiliations
- Dallas Bar Association
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Admitted to Practice
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Fluent in Conversational Spanish