- J.D., Texas Tech School of Law
- Magna Cum Laude
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Energy Law Concentration
- B.B.A., Marketing, Tarleton State University
- Summa Cum Laude
- Management, Marketing, and Administrative Systems Outstanding Graduate
- Member of NCAA Softball Team
- Attorney, Ryan Law
- Represents clients through all phases of litigation relating to ad valorem property tax matters.
- Representative clients include those in the following industries: oil and gas, retail, commercial housing, and manufacturing.
- Attorney, Thompson, Coe, Cousins & Irons, L.L.P.
- Represented insurance carriers through all phases of litigation in first party property cases involving breach of contract and extra-contractual claims of bad faith, as well as Texas Insurance Code and DTPA violations in state and federal court.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas