- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois, Champaign
- Associate, Ryan Law Firm
- Gregory practices law with a focus on real estate taxation where he has appeared before Boards of Review for counties throughout Illinois, the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board, and the Circuit Court of Cook County.
- Prior to the practice of law, Gregory practiced accounting where he was an auditor. He is a Registered Certified Public Accountant.
PROFESSIONAL / CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Taxation
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois