- J.D., DePaul University College of Law
- B.A., Northwestern University with Honors
- Of Counsel, Ryan Law
- Partner, Horwood, Marcus, & Berk, Chartered
- Tax Consultant, Arthur Andersen LLP
- Legislative Analyst, State Senate, Springfield, Illinois
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Member, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Tax Section
- Member, City of Chicago, Department of Revenue, Practitioner Liaison Group
- Board Member, National Volunteer Caregiving Network, Southeast Lake County (Illinois) Chapter
- Member, Deerfield Public School District 109, Board of Education (2003-2009)
Publications and Speeches
- Author of “From a Practitioner’s Desk”, a column appearing in State Tax Notes.
- Appeared as a speaker for Council on State Taxation; Tax Executives Institute; Interstate Tax Corporation; and Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Illinois