- J.D. cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Associate Attorney, Fletcher, Farley, Shipman & Salinas, LLP
- Associate Attorney, Jain Law & Associates PLLC f/k/a Skierski Jain PLLC
With three years in commercial litigation, Queena is a focused and detailed litigator who places emphasis on cultivating relationships grounded in trust and respect, extending this ethos not only to her clients but also to opposing counsel.
Before joining Ryan Law, Queena has played a pivotal role in representing business clients and individuals in complex civil disputes spanning premises liability, construction defect, personal injury and transportation, and breach of contract. Her comprehensive approach to legal challenges showcases her commitment to delivering favorable outcomes for her clients.
Outside of her legal practice, Queena’s hobbies include reading, hiking with her dogs,spending time with family, and learning martial arts with her husband.
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit