- J.D., University of Memphis
- B.A., Political Science, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Sr. Manager, Altus Group
- Partner, McKinnon Lynch
- Delinquent Tax Attorney, Shelby County Trustee
- Legal Advisor, Shelby County Assessor
With eighteen years in real estate transactions, government and property tax; Shawn provides taxpayers with counsel with a focus on ad valorem property tax matters.
Before joining Ryan Law, Shawn served as a consultant for an international real estate services firm and as the legal advisor for the Shelby County (Memphis) Assessor. He uses his experience in government to help navigate the the entire process of property assessment and taxation.
Working with Ryan Law allows me to give a full range of services to property owners looking to limit their property tax assessments,
When not helping taxpayers with their assessments, Shawn enjoys attending supporting the local Memphis music community, running and being a season ticket holder for the Memphis Grizzlies.
If you need help with the assessment of your property, please get in touch with me at email@example.com
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Member, IAAO, 2021 – Present
- Member, City of Memphis Civilian Law Enforcement Review Board, Dec 2020- Present
- Executive Class Member, Leadership Memphis, 2018
Admitted to Practice