- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- B.S., Business Management, Virginia State University
- Of Counsel, Ryan Law Firm
- Dwight practices law with a focus on property tax. Outside of his work with the property tax division here at Ryan Law, he is a trial attorney with over twenty years of experience handling cases in the state and federal courts of Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- Prior to the practice of law, Dwight clerked for The Honorable William T. Newman, Jr., Chief Judge, Arlington County Circuit Court (Arlington County, VA). In 2002, he started his own practice, The Law Office of Dwight Crawley, where he practiced primarily criminal defense as a trial attorney.
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- State and Federal Court of Virginia
- State and Federal Court of Maryland
- State and Federal Court of the District of Columbia